This is the culmination of my last year's work. I control the robot's arms through the Kinect and Wii remotes. I control the robot's navigation through the Kinect and treadmill. I control the robot's head through the head mounted display (HMD). I also see through the robot's eyes with the HMD. After doing this exercise, it became apparent that the next feature to add is hearing and speaking through the robot. Luckily both the NAO and my HMD have microphones and speakers so this shouldn't be too difficult.
Popular Stories
-
Future Technology Evacuated Tube Transport is an airless, frictionless, maglev-like form of transportation which is safer, cheaper and qu...
-
LG is bringing its best to this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The electronics innovator recently announced they would...
-
Digital Manufacturing From the year 2000 to 2010 the number of manufacturing jobs in America fell by about a third. The rise of outs...
-
Artificial Intelligence With his TEDx talk, John Zakos explains the various ways conversational humanized interaction chatbots can change...
-
It can't continue forever. The nature of exponentials is that you push them out and eventually disaster happens. - Gordon Moore Althoug...

0 comments:
Post a Comment